Post-Market Drug Safety: Monitoring of Consumer & Non-medical Reports.
Comprehensive Coverage of Social Media, Discussion Forums, Review Sites, MedWatch, and Other Channels.
CapeStart’s drug safety early warning system detects adverse drug reaction (ADR) risk signals in consumer media, along with scientific literature, broadcast, print, and online news. Our AI-powered solution combined with SME expertise detects serious issues while filtering irrelevant information.
Get the Most Reliable ADR Early Warning System.
CapeStart’s daily PharmaSafety Reports and real-time alerts detect ADRs six to nine months before they show up in medical literature and are mined from a wide range of sources such as social posts, reviews, videos, comments, and online discussions. Our hybrid approach blends trained pharmacovigilance personnel with AI technology to provide the most advanced ADR early warning system possible. All signals are categorized to your specific needs and always available, helping pharmaceutical companies meet compliance standards, reduce costs, and produce the safest drugs possible.
- How social media is an early indicator of upcoming serious ADRs.
- Blending human effort with AI technology to solve this problem.
- Our quality and ability to involve experts such as MDs for case reviews
- Team well-versed in media monitoring and pharmacovigilance.
- Flexibility to present reports in various formats.
We are leaders with Multiple years of experience serving the BigPharma
What’s the CapeStart Difference?
We’ve Got All the Data Sources
Real-time data capture from social media, news media forums, blogs, scientific literature and other sources backed up by human-supervised data aggregation and categorization for accuracy.
We Use AI and ML Technology
Draw upon our vast library of pre-trained ML models; easy data handshaking and seamless integrations into other PV systems; and HIPAA-compliant storage, servers and processes.
We Meet Every Deadline
CapeStart’s integrated, in-house team of monitoring and subject matter experts can tackle any data volume – no matter how complex – and turn it around fast.
We’re PV Monitoring Experts
Combined years of experience in both media monitoring and pharmaceuticals to assist every phase of your PV journey, from pre-marketing to prescription amendments.
What We Deliver.
Daily Drug Safety Reports.
- Graphic-rich and mobile friendly email briefs delivered to your inbox daily
- Helps facilitate expedited and periodic PV reporting, and periodic reconciliation reports
- Customizable, shareable reports in CIOMS, E2B and other formats
Identify Candidates for Drug Repurposing.
- Discover from thousands of consumer discussions on accidental benefits of drugs
- Validated reports based on comments in patient online communities, social media and forums
- Extensive search capability to research and identify beneficial effects based on patient’s sharing their experiences
Robust Web Application.
- Your easily accessible central repository for all ADR data collected, along with past reports and historical case archives
- Ongoing data cleansing for clean case records – never duplicates
- Well-arranged case files with properly filed follow-ups
- Advanced, DIY data entry system to enrich records for further analysis and reporting
AI-Powered PV Services.
CapeStart’s rich background in AI and machine learning (ML) means we have pre-trained models that help pharmaceutical companies accelerate and improve manual processes such as tagging, detecting, identifying, and more:
- Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) management and reporting
- Signal detection & data entry
- Expectedness & causality assessments
- Medical review by MDs
- Global safety database maintenance
- Escalating labeling changes
- Expedited & periodic regulatory reporting
- Triage creation & case follow-ups
- Literature screening and market review
- Technical investigations
- Reporting to notified bodies
- MedDRA and ICH coding, along with custom coding