AWS Partnership & SOC2 Certification.
We are proud to announce that CapeStart is now an Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace partner. Joining the global AWS Partner Network (APN) means that we will be able to leverage build solutions and services in order to scale and grow. The APN will also provide us valuable business, technical, and marketing support.
One of the eligibility criteria that CapeStart had to meet to be part of APN is SOC2 certification. Yes, CapeStart is now an SOC2 certified company and manages customer data based on five “trust service principles”—security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. Clients can rest assured that their data is safe with us.
We follow the industry’s best practices on data security and allow clients to process confidential data sets with confidence. For added security, we have a clean room where work is done in a controlled environment to protect our client’s sensitive data. For example,
- Frisking is done every time an employee enters or leaves this room. Employees are not permitted to enter or leave the cleanroom with their own devices, such as smartphones, cameras, and USB drives.
- Employees are provided access to only a particular network that works only inside the High Sensitive Projects work area.
- Remote access is not allowed inside or outside of the High Sensitive Projects work area.
- No files are accessible by outsiders unless the entity gives the permission to access.
- Users are restricted to functionalities like Copy/Paste, Snipping tools and installing add-ins
CapeStart is excited to be starting this new chapter in our history as an APN member and offer our labeling services for image, text, audio and video via this platform.