Learn how artificial intelligence and machine learning is being applied to primary diagnosis and clinical research and how the image-based information environment is transforming the laboratory. Plus, New for 2020 an extended track features pharma and industry case studies.
This meeting has a reputation for providing an outstanding networking experience in which you can discover how to effectively harness gains such as reducing lab costs, improving links between other laboratories & scientists and minimizing human error. Plus, you will have ample opportunity to meet your colleagues, the speakers and exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services.
How you will benefit
- Examine the latest advances in image scanning and analysis tools and their role in assisting the pathologist workflow
- Discover what artificial intelligence means for pathologists – what it is, how you can take advantage of it, and what we can expect from it in the near future
- Explore advances in computational pathology and how collaborations between computer scientists, mathematicians and pathologists can enhance the field
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the regulatory landscape
- Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations across industry & academia
- Give a poster presentation
- Pre-event workshops. Confirmed: Akoya Biosciences and AIForia