Data + AI Summit is the global event for the data community, where more than 100,000 data and AI experts, practitioners, leaders, and visionaries come together to shape the future of data and AI. Summit will be five days with 200+ sessions, training, and keynotes.
Training and Breakout Sessions
Data + AI Summit 2021 training will be held on May 24-28, with an expanded curriculum of full and half-day classes. These workshops will include both lectures and hands-on exercises. In addition to training, we will have two full days of breakout sessions that will cover technical content from practitioners who are solving tough data problems, using Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, MLflow, Structured Streaming, BI and SQL Analytics, deep learning and machine learning frameworks.
Data scientists, data engineers, analysts, developers, researchers and ML practitioners all attend Summit to learn from the world’s leading experts on topics such as:
- AI uses cases and new opportunities
- Best practices and use cases for Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, MLflow
- Data engineering, including streaming architectures
- SQL analytics and BI using data warehouses and data lakes
- Data science, including the Python ecosystem
- Machine learning and deep learning applications
- Productionising machine learning (MLOps)
- Research on large-scale data analytics and ML
- Industry use cases