- Knowledge in Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- UI design portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- 5+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.