UI Designer/UI Developer.
Software Engineer, Full Time
The front-end web developer is responsible for working with information architects,managers and a team of developers to define Mockups, HTML markup and create CSS stylesheets for complex, information-rich web and mobile applications. This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about the User centric design, CSS and HTML, can follow coding standards already in place but wants to stay up-to-date on technology to help improve the code base, and is not afraid of new challenges.
- Work with customers and leads to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team to build next generation platforms
- Collaborating with the Product Design team to develop online assets, icons, and illustrations
- Processing designs from customers based on the process requirements.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting web projects
- Critical and creative thinker; able to think “out of the box”
- Proficient with working on Adobe Illustrator
- Very strong knowledge of web UI execution (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Proven communication skills
- A strong portfolio displaying examples of web and design execution in the past
- High attention to detail, pixel-perfect execution, and able to solve visual design challenges
Must have experience in:
- In-depth knowledge of responsive design practices, including cross-browser and device compatibility issues and limitations
- In-depth knowledge of SEO principles and execution
- Basic knowledge or experience in WordPress or any standard CMS
- Experience designing ads, banners, & landing pages
- Strong understanding of branding and design
- Great sense of typography and color theory
- Superb ability to apply a brand’s look and feel across web and mobile
- Skills in photo manipulation and photo editing
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of file version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with Agile/scrum
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and presentation skills, comfortable working directly with clients
- Willing to work in different shift timings
- Experience writing RESTful back-end services a plus
Show us your stuff!
Provide us with information you feel would be useful to us in gaining a better understanding of your technical your background and accomplishments. Links to Dribbble, Behance, GitHub, personal web pages, applications etc. are exceptionally useful. We especially appreciate pointers to open source projects of which you are particularly proud of.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email
- Cover letter in the Body of the email mentioning what position you are applying for and why you should be considered
- Subject of the email mentioning job you are applying for.