- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices
- Should have 4 to 7 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce OWD, permissions, permission set, profiles, roles, etc
- Knowledge on Data Import/Export , Dataloader and Workbench
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience on Duplication Rule, Matching Rule, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience on Apex Jobs
- Proficient in WebService Integration
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.