Research Analyst, Full Time
We are looking for smart, dynamic, self-motivated and collaborative individuals with strong analytic and communication skills to join our growing and fast-paced team of Research Analysts.
- Assist with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research activities, including collecting and analyzing data
- Conduct searches; compile and manage databases
- Translate data into summaries and analysis with conclusions that deliver on objectives and support proactive insights and recommendations
- Create and maintain research briefs, one-sheets and white papers on a variety of topics important to the overall business goals of the network
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any stream (2017 pass-outs can also apply)
- Extensive MS Office experience (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Proficient internet knowledge for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Ability to work independently or as a team to meet and exceed targets within deadlines
- An aspiration to learn and a passion for uncovering insights
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects at a time
- Flexible on work hours
- Detail oriented
Nice to Have:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Driven & Willing to learn
- Good attitude towards work and life.
Show us your stuff!
Provide us with information you feel would be useful to us in gaining a better understanding of your ability and accomplishments.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email
- Cover letter in the Body of the email mentioning what position you are applying for and why you should be considered
- Subject of the email mentioning job you are applying for.