React Native Developer.
React Native Developer, Full Time
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native and Redux.
- Understand product specifications clearly.
- Create innovative and unique designs for mobile apps.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of mobile devices.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React Native frameworks (such as Redux).
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with Enterprise-class mobile application delivery.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience in automation, CI/CD and Unit testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools and DevOps.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.