- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- A deep familiarity with HTML, CSS & Sass
- Good hands-on experience in ReactJS, Redux, Hooks.
- Good knowledge and experience in integration APIs with REST/JSON/XML/GraphQL.
- Experience in Unit Test frameworks like JEST or Mocha.
- Familiarity with Git/Bitbucket/JIRA/AWS.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email
- Subject of the email mentioning job you are applying for