React JS Developer.
React JS Developer, Full Time
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows like Redux
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email
- Subject of the email mentioning job you are applying for