- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Strong knowledge in NodeJS.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Good knowledge in graphql, mysql.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, SVN or Mercurial
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.