Manual Test Engineer.
Test Engineer, Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications.
- Create test plans, test cases, requirement traceability matrix.
- Conduct comprehensive black box QA testing for all applications.
- Conduct and participate in defect triage meetings, build reproducible test cases and investigate complex issues.
- Design and implement platforms specific QA processes. Define test scenarios and own execution of tests prior to major feature releases.
- Ensure 100% bug-free production releases.
- Ensuring comprehensive testing for bugs for releases.
- Working knowledge on JIRA Defect Management tool.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality output throughout the testing phase.
- Knowledge on automation/performance testing will be an added advantage.
Nice to have:
- Open to adapt and work on the technologies/ processes which are in place.
- Good team player and assist peers.
- Excellent client communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.