- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Development experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Very strong skills with Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experience in building and hosting solutions on AWS cloud platform.
- Experience authoring and performance engineering SQL queries and stored procedures on SQL Server .
- Experience in developing secured REST web services.
- Candidate should possess strong analytical skills and be able to abstract information from existing code.
- Experience in development of complex multi-layer applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (ANGULAR, REACT JS).
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email
- Cover letter in the Body of the email mentioning what position you are applying for and why you should be considered
- Subject of the email mentioning job you are applying for.