- Participate in a regular 24×7 shift rotation and act as an escalation point for other systems personnel.
- Configure cloud resources, develop scripts for CI/CD and monitor them
- Proactively respond to alerts to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Find the root cause of the issue, troubleshoot the instances, or application to fix the issue promptly and send the RCA report.
- Monitor and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Monitor application performance for potential bottlenecks, monitor database maintenance and provide appropriate recommendations when required
- Experience working in systems administration with Windows and Linux
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web services
- Experience administering application servers and MySQL Database
- Knowledge in PagerDuty, Grafana, Instrumental, Scalyr, New Relic, Instrumental, Prometheus and OpenManage
- Knowledge of ITIL process – Incident Management, Problem Management
- Knowledge of network security and virtualization
- Experience providing user support and system troubleshooting
- Experience in automation scripting using Python or any one of the programming languages.
- Understanding of Apache Airflow or other similar data pipelining and workflow scheduling framework
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge about Helm, VMware, Clickhouse, Kafka, Zookeeper, Haproxy, and Salesforce
- Strong familiarity with these technologies desired
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes in AWS, and Github
- Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills, exceeding user expectations
- Pro-actively takes on new responsibilities
- Displays a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong knowledge of latest technologies and how they would apply
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.