DevOps Engineer, Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. This is a position perfect for a DevOps engineer looking for an opportunity to further expand their skill set. If you are keen on getting in on projects on the ground floor, helping support and deploy the architectures and enabling the end to end deployment of complex pipelines, this is the team for you.
- Participate in a regular 24×7 shift rotation and act as an escalation point for other systems personnel.
- Configure cloud resources, develop scripts for CI/CD and monitor them.
- Proactively respond to alerts to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Find the root cause of the issue, troubleshoot the instances, or application to fix the issue promptly and send the RCA report.
- Monitor and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Monitor application performance for potential bottlenecks, monitor database maintenance and provide appropriate recommendations when required.
- Experience working in systems administration with Windows and Linux.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web services.
- Experience administering application servers and MySQL Database.
- Knowledge in PagerDuty, Grafana, Instrumental, Scalyr, New Relic, Instrumental, Prometheus and OpenManage.
- Knowledge of ITIL process – Incident Management, Problem Management.
- Knowledge of network security and virtualization.
- Experience providing user support and system troubleshooting.
- Experience in automation scripting using Python or any one of the programming languages.
- Undestanding of Apache Airflow or other similar data pipelining and workflow scheduling framework.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience in Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible.
- Knowledge about Helm, VMware, Clickhouse, Kafka, Zookeeper, Haproxy, and Salesforce.
- Strong familiarity with these technologies desired
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes in AWS, and Github
- Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills, exceeding user expectations.
- Pro-actively takes on new responsibilities.
- Displays a strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of latest technologies and how they would apply.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.