Data Scientist, Full Time
Looking for a motivated and talented data scientist to join the data analytics team. This is a small team that works closely with the Data Infrastructure Engineering group to transform ideas from the whiteboard to real-time data analytics products. The job will involve research, algorithm/model development and substantial coding in python to implement innovative new solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior professional to apply data science knowledge to work within a dynamic and fast-growing industry.
- Process and analyse large amount of data to study relationships and trends.
- Visualize statistical results, prepare presentations supported by quantitative results, and explain findings in a clear and precise way.
- Work as part of a dynamic team developing predictive models based on complex, high volume and high dimensionality data from real-time bidding.
- Ensure we are storing and filtering high quality data.
- Be a creative thinker and self-starter, able to identify solutions. Will be expected to quickly understand and embrace new technologies.
- Strong Data Exploration and Data Mining Skills (data visualization, feature reduction, and identification).
- Technical mastery in one or more of the following languages/tools to wrangle and understand data: Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn), R, Matlab, Spotfire, Tableau. Python is required.
- Strong Statistics Background.
- Time Series Analysis Knowledge.
- Experience in software development in support of big data algorithm implementation and analytics implementation / coding.
- Experience as a Data Scientist on strategy or full-life cycle projects is required.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools is required (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, D3). Must be able to articulate the results of your analytics to the customer audience.
- Hands-on experience working with data mining tools like Python.
- Experience with data mining and predictive modelling to include one or more modelling techniques: Logistic Regression, Linear/Non-Linear Regression, Time Series Analysis; Optimization, Simulation and/or Machine Learning.
- Candidate must possess very strong SQL Skills working with RDBMS’s such as Oracle, Redshift, SQL Server or Teradata.
- Candidate should have experience working with Big Data platforms, such as Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience cleansing and manipulating data (such as proficiency with regex) is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be capable of fully yet concisely articulating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in working with large data sets, with big data processing tools like MapReduce, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Have data engineering skills to do basic pre-processing, cleaning and transformations.
- Experience in Big Data platforms in the cloud – Amazon Redshift, EMR, Azure HD Insight, BigQuery, and Teradata.
- Azure experience is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email
- Subject of the email mentioning job you are applying for.