- Understand product requirements and create test plans and automation test cases
- Participate in requirement review, test case reviews, planning sessions
- Develop automated Test scripts using Test framework for CI/CD
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Execute test suites automatically for every release and fix failed test cases
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modifications
- Experience in automation testing using a variety of frameworks and tools such as Postman, Cypress.io, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience in CI/CD preferably Jenkins
- Good experience in building custom frameworks for automation testing
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs using tools like Postman
- Appium knowledge is an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.