Automation Test Engineer.
Test Engineer, Full Time
We are looking for Automation Test Engineers with a proven track record of implementing best in class test techniques and automation within a complex startup-like environment to join our team.
- Work closely with customers and product managers to understand the business context.
- Actively contribute testing automation code to the software suite.
- Participate in all aspects of the QA lifecycle, with a focus on agile methodologies.
- Help us build a sustainable and scalable QA architecture.
- Have experience with Selenium or Protractor testing tool.
- Have experience in software in the design and implementation of test automation, tools, and infrastructure.
- Have a strong attitude of AUTOMATING everything.
- Have effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Design and build robust automation frameworks for validating correctness, reliability, performance, and scalability of the analytics platform.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to continuously measure and improve quality.
- Work using agile/scrum methodology towards tight deadlines.
You will need:
- 3 plus years of experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications.
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to lead, mentor and guide team members.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider the below given points while applying
- Resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to the email.
- Subject of the email mentioning the job you are applying for.